Assosiated professor, Ph.D.
- 1992-1998 – 1-Tashkent State Medical Institute
- 1998-1999 – intern of the clinicodiagnostic laboratory of the 1st Tashkent State Medical Institute
1999-2001 – clinical resident of the department of “infectious diseases” 1- Tashkent State Medical Institute
- 2001-2005 – post-graduate student of the department of “infectious and children’s infectious diseases” 1- Tashkent State Medical Institute
2005-2008 – assistant of the department of “infectious and children’s infectious diseases” of the Tashkent Medical Academy
- 2010-2012 -OOO “Medicare” manager
2012-2013 – Ltd. “Ozoda farm” manager
2014 -2017гг – assistant of the department of “infectious and children’s infectious diseases” of the Tashkent Medical Academy
2017гг – н.в. Senior Lecturer of the Department of Infectious and Child Infectious Diseases of the Tashkent Medical Academy
2005. – “Features of interferon status in children with protracted course of viral hepatitis B and its correction”
Viral hepatitis, HIV infection.
Main scientific direction:
Published scientific works:
- – Change in blood counts in HIV-infected children. Medical Journal of Uzbekistan. -Tashkent, 2015.-No.5-C.59-62
– Anemia in HIV infection in children. Infection, immunity and pharmacology.-Tashkent, 2015.-№6.-C.33-37
- – Review of therapeutic approaches in the management of hematological disorders in HIV-infected children. Dermatovenereology is aesthetics of Tibet. – Toshkent, 2015.-No.2-C. 14-21
– OIV-infection, the bilan is tangled to the balan-lard helminthlar. Medical Journal of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2017.-No.3-P.48-54
– The role of chemokine receptors in the pathogenesis of HIV infection. Medical Journal of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2017.-No.4-P.46-48
- Bolalarda ich ketishi (diarrhea) va uning uldini olish. “Turon zamin ziyo”, – Toshkent.-2016.-39 b.